Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm here in Jersualem!! Walk with me to my dorm room...

Hey, it took me quite awhile to be able to load this video (wasn't easy with slow internet), but here it is:)  Wanted to say hello, and thank you all for your prayers. I am settling in very nicely.  I just finished registering for 13 hours of classes, had a campus tour and library orientation.  We will be having a couple walking tours this weekend of both the old city and the new city.  There are 61 students here, I have met quite a few of them, and even though most are young enough to be my children, they are sooo friendly and sociable, I know I am going to love getting to know them and keeping up with them on all those field trips.

Tomorrow morning I will be visiting Succat Hallel, the 24/7 house of prayer that I can see from here, across the Hinnom valley.  One of the young men here wants to walk over there with me, as he is interested in anything 'IHOP', his dad used to pastor with Mike Bickle years ago.

Monday school starts, and I AM READY!! I will be in class 4-5 days a week, plus LOTS of field trips, some of them 3 days long, e.g. to Galilee and to Jordan.  Thanks for reading my blog, I will keep you informed!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl! I am praying for you and glad to hear that one of my prayers that you arrive there safely has been answered! I am enjoying your blog. Thanks for sharing it. May the peace of the Lord be with you.

    ReplyDelete