Saturday, November 24, 2012

I've been trying....

Hey, just so my faithful blogger readers know, I have been trying to add some blog posts and new pics (I have some great pics of a trip to Samaria, and of a prayer walk around the Old City and some other things)...however, google says I have reached my storage limit on photos and now need to pay to add more storage. Well, ok, I have been trying to increase my storage limit, so I select my 'plan', but when I click on "continue to checkout" NOTHING happens. I have tried multiple times, but so far no luck.

Sooooo, I just wanted you all to know I have completed this semester's schoolwork. I have packing and cleaning this weekend, then Michael and 2 friends (Kenda and Rhonda from Arizona) arrive on Monday. We will see Israel together for 10 glorious days...I do hope to be able to post pics of our travel together. We will be flying home together, arriving 12/7. If anyone has any ideas about how to add storage to google, let me know:)

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment