Friday, May 4, 2012

One last look at Jerusalem - saying goodbye (for now)

Here's one last look at the Old City of Jerusalem, a video I took from the tower of David's Tower Museum...A city that has become so familiar to me, and definitely feels like a 2nd home.  I am writing this from Brunswick, GA, and am sooo glad to be home with Michael. I had an uneventful and long trip home and of course very little sleep.  The only good thing about leaving Israel was knowing that I get to go back in just a few months:)


I wanted to show you what was waiting for me at the gate of JUC when I came out to get in the Sherut (taxi) waiting to take me to the airport:)  After I took the video, they all gave me a 'group hug' and squished me so hard I couldn't breathe. I love those kids....

P.S.  Happiness is high-speed internet, and not having to wait for hours to upload a short video:)
P.S.S.  Thanks for looking at my blog!! I hope you have enjoyed a little taste of what it's like to live and study in Israel. This blog is TO-BE-CONTINUED when I return to Jerusalem August 23rd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment