Tuesday, August 21, 2012

HERE I GO AGAIN!!!

Today I'm doing my final packing to leave tomorrow for Jerusalem!  I will arrive Thursday evening.  School starts on Monday, so I will have the weekend to get acclimated to the time and get settled into my room and surroundings.  For those who may be interested, here's the courses I am planning to take this semester:

Middle Eastern Cultures & Religions
MECR 5/342 History of the Holy Land from the Rise of Islam to 1948 3 units- J. Kaplan
MECR 5/349 Christian Communities in the Middle East* 3 units -P. Heldt
MECR 5/360 Introduction to the Modern Middle East* 3 units -O. Yinon
MECR 5/365 Palestinian Society and Politics* 3 units -B. Sabella

SO STAY TUNED FOR PICS, VIDEOS, UPDATES, ETC, from Israel, I am on my way back!!

Love to you all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment